Thursday, May 20, 2010

My.. Third Website..

Yeah.. you read it right my THIRD website.. only GOD knows why i have to make so many website.. lol. This one is for my minor, intro to web design. But as submission, i couldnt attach any javascript on it. only pure html and css. But as for my personal keepers, i attach one and two fancy html animation and effect.


So here it is . To view, just click the image, it will direct you to the website.



There still some bugs tho, the most noticeable one is the preload- rollover button. The tinyscroll javascript forbid me to use the preload on the body.. so.. yeah, i have to attach it manually on css. lol,i think i'll fix it latter.



Btw, i read my old comic books again , digitally this time. I read Kung fu boy manga. You who has their childhood in 1990 should know this comic. KUNG FU PEREMUK TULAAAAAAAAAAANG !!! Boy, i always want to have that move . lol

No comments:

Post a Comment