Friday, May 7, 2010

The MOMENTS

Yeah, this is ' the moments' that i created for my music video.. its basically the good memories that jean and max have ( the actor and the actress there)








LOL, i personally like the one that ridding rollercoaster, and the one that playing xbox..

Speaking about XBOX..

Speaking about x box.. right now im playing PES 2010 with my friends.. and im playing a tournament now.. somehow, the system on the computer prevent me to score the goal -_-.. I have more than 5 chance to score the goal that time.. and what i means by chance.. is the keeper is deserted somewhere, and the ball is only half meter away from the goal.. but somewow i cannot shoot it .. there are always stupid mistakes happening.. aarghhhhh.. and now im resuming my tournament.. wish me luck !!

2 comments:

  1. have you got youtube version of it? that's a good work Odie, the face of the character is keep maintain, I just abit unsure about the shadow and lighting on the roler coaster they dont really have a strong value on the character, but the second and third, they have it, I just thinkin if it can be in the same style overall.
    But it's all a nice job! keep it up =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet.. hahahah, still in the developing do..
    hahahah, thanks 4 the critics.. i will post it here once it finished :)

    ReplyDelete