Thursday, May 13, 2010

IPAD and everything else

Hm.. these days, everything happens very fast.. and my head these days is running relatively slow.. so, its like opening 500mega bytes photoshop files on pentium 4.. you know what i mean? btw , my old desktop that i used right now to type is pentium 4..

okay.. first thing first..



IPAD CONTEST !!

yeah, IPAD contest!! its held by limkokwing, and i need whoever limkokwingers that see this message..i need your vote for my design in the creative exchange. Please give it a comment also. BTw, this is the design that i submitted :



some rationale here, it is photo based campaign poster that i created together with Jane Haezer Saputra.. my girl friend in short.. hahaha. We choose Sony Erickson Walkman for our client. We use an object that resembles human face with its expression to reflect the love of music, which is referring to Sony Walkman. The message is "Everybody loves music", but we change 'We' to 'I' , since the headset is usually used only for 1 person.

So thats it.. please vote me HERE, or u could click on the image above
and what you need to do , is just click 'i like this' button on the right there.

BUT , before u do that, PLEASE CLICK IT 3 TIMES .. hehehehe, and you'll see magic happens. you ask why? just try it!!

I know its a little bit trouble some, because u have to take out ur wallet, and searching for ur card, and typing ur id number , and so on.. but please do me a favor :)
and u could borrow my ipad if i win LOL



IM ACCEPTED

About the CCC offer that i told you yesterday, im accepted.. and my first salary will be 2k.. and now im confused.. whattodowhattodowhattodowhattodowhattodowhattodowhattodowhattodo.. there are too many things in my head... haaaaaa...the manager just call me just now..

He straightly asking me when im ready to work.. but then i said , i need time to think about it first. the truth is, the offer is interesting, but in the same time, i want to apply to many companies first, and choose the best..

what to dowhat to dowhat to dowhat to dowhat to dowhat to dowhat to do

No comments:

Post a Comment