Thursday, June 2, 2011

One simple sentence that i want to hear

One simple sentence that i want to hear

....
Sometimes i feel dissatisfied with all i have
Despite what i have done
There are a lot of things that i want to do with you
But there are so many distance between us

Time that will never tell
My voice that seems not reaching you
My feelings that cant be contained again
and your ignorance

Do you know that sometimes i cry in my sleep
Wanting that everyone already have
Meeting you more often
Feel your affection more often
Spending time with you more often
Hug you more often

I want to cry with you
I want to laugh with you
I want to kiss you in the rain
I want to make our eternal promise with you
I want to live with you

Do you know that its only our feeling that ties us together ?
There are so many vagueness in our future
Once its gone, its done
We might be not see each other face again
Problems , and distance will separate us

Its become too paranoid for me
Every seconds my head always full of this
This thoughts, this worries, and you
If i said,' im okay', or 'its only works', i am lying
There is no such thing since beginning
There is only you

Maybe im too melancholic
Maybe im too moody right now
But im weak right now
I really need your cheers
i need your power

I say this one more time
I need you
I really really need you
and please tell me that you need me too
Its the only sentence i want to hear
One sentence that ive waiting for

Don't be shy
I will be waiting in this rain
Waiting for you to come
Bring me the umbrella
and Hug me tightly

Yiruma - Kiss in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment