Sunday, July 18, 2010

Destiny

Im start to thinking of fate, destiny , of that kind of things. Because right now im talking about my future, where i should choose where i will land my feet. I have studied as a graphic designer for 4 freaking years in Limkokwing, because im interested in design, but right now, my inner entrepreneurship self is calling. I really want to have my own business.

Unconsciously, i like to hear people story. About their heart, their experience, specially lesson that they gave to me, but i like it the most when they talk about business plan and tactics. I really learn a lot these two weeks from my cousin and my boss. They teach me bit by bit how to manage market and do business thing. Im really interested in that, specially how i could multiply my money by doing so :)

In these two weeks, i try to relax my mind and thinking about my new plan, but it is disturbed by my endless free lance jobs.. I really need a holiday. But in the same time, i got new booster to do my job right now as for collecting my base money for my business plan. I hope GOD really put me in the right track, and give me the best.

.....
...
.

So guys, any good name for graphic design house?

No comments:

Post a Comment