Friday, April 30, 2010

Music Video part-2

yeah.. this is my music video development part 2 in this blog..hahahahahah, feels like to post something today , so here it is.



this is the photo that become of crucial part of my music video.. hahahahah

btw , I watch iron man 2 today.. its good.. but not as good as it should be for me.. the story arrangement seems strange to me. The movie could be better if we just arrange the scene a little bit.. by putting 'that' scene on the back , and add 'this' to 'that'.. hahahaha ,dont want to ruin you by the spoiler, so i just could use a sign here..basically the story line is seems messed up to me.

The climax also not really breath taking. It's looks more to plain story line to me. The only worth- watch from this movie is Robert Downey, new Iron man suits, the portable suits, and the war machine.. thats all.. hahahaha 7.5/10 from me guys..

I think sequel always not as good as the first movie for this kind of movie.. but i kinda waiting for Sherlock Holmes 2nd movie though.. hahahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment